Thanksgiving + Sales Round Up
Happy Thanksgiving, Friends! Every single year I write this same post: I choose a word to represent really what I am thankful for this year. I am so thankful for my family and my awesome friends, but if I had to pick just one word it would be our safety. After living through this year in Texas and watching what has happened here and around the U.S. I feel that I have so much to be thankful for.
Watching the pure destruction that Hurricane Harvey and the other natural disasters around the world caused, waking up warm, dry, safe and fed is so much more than many can say. And not to mention the pure terror that has been thrust upon our country too many times, I am thankful I still have a life and a voice so I can fight for what’s right and the safety of our future. There have been too many times this year I have had to live in fear, and whether it personal or public I am thankful for the outcome, because we all still have what so many don’t, a life.
I am just so beyond thankful that my family is able to enjoy today all together and all happy, healthy and safe. I pray the same for you and your loved ones! Have a very happy day!
I think it’s pretty funny, for almost every holiday my family celebrates about as much as humanly possible. So, although today is Thanksgiving, last night was out Thanksgiving pregame (where we ate Thanksgiving food, just the night before) and it was an amazing time and this is what I wore! I am so happy patterned blouse-y tops are really popular this year because I love ’em and I think they are so easy to dress up. Plus I absolutely love any excuse to wear polka dots!
- Rue 21: Up to 60% off entire store. If you’re wanting to grab a trendy pair of boots, almost all of them are $15! Plus free shipping.
- Old Navy: Entire site is 50% off!
- Abercrombie and Fitch: entire store is 50% off + free shipping
- Aeropostale: Everything up to 70% off, great super inexpensive tops
- American Eagle: 40% off and free shipping, now is the time to purchase jeans! The ones I always wear are around $20!
- Charlotte Russe: everything is under $20 + free shipping, now is the time to but trendy shoes, like I said before!
- Cotton On: 40% off sitewide + free shipping. Almost all of their tees are under $10!
- Gap: 50% off everything
- Kate Spade: Bags are seriously cheap, I stalk this sale everytime it comes around.
- Rack Room Shoes: Buy one get one free on boots.