Netflix and Chill
Welcome to my living room, guys! I don’t normally post or even wear cozy clothes but when I do I want to 1. make sure I’m cozzzzy and 2. make sure I’m still cute, so when Flying Colors let me take a peek at their fall collection and I saw this sweater I knew that it would probably be the softest thing ever because ALL of their clothes are.
It is SUPER oversized which makes it that much more comfortable. It’s also very long as it’s a tunic, but I think it looks great with my classic half tuck!
Now onto my Netflix obsession…in high school I never really watched tv (I mean I did dance all the time…haha) but I’ve really enjoyed watching tv in the past few years, so I figured I would tell y’all my thoughts on the majority of them! My style of T.V. and film is heavy into the drama and romance. I just love love, so my favorites are very indicative of my style. Sooooo…in no particular order, here we go!
- Gossip Girl: isn’t this one everyone’s favorite??? I feel like this show is just a Netflix rite of passage. If you have not seen it and you love drama…this is a go for you.
- The Office: this is my favorite show of all time, hands down. Nothing can make me laugh this hard in the world, and I will recommend it until I’m blue in the face. My favorite episode of TV ever is from this series (the first aid episode…OMG)
- Riverdale: I have recently put this on the same level as Gossip Girl. This show is based of the Archie comics and the way it’s filmed is just so smart. You can really see the shots that are so reminiscent of the classic comic look which I think is just so gorgeous. I cannot wait for season two to come out!!
- Gimore Girls + A Year in the Life: I think this is the nicest show I’ve ever seen…like there is no huge scandals it really is just the everyday life of these normal people! It’s so charming and easy to fall for. I’m definitely #TeamJess.
- Pretty Little Liars: I’m starting to realize that my picks are pretty basic….haha. This show was honestly alright to me. I did watch the entire thing and it gave me the dose of drama I was looking for, but it kind of held on for too long. I feel like it was sort of repetitive just to stay on air for a longer amount of time.
- 90210: Watching this show was really the only time I’ve ever wanted to live in the Beverly Hills area, it has a Gossip Girl feel but just not nearly as good. I do really love Naomi though, she’s my favorite character!
- One Tree Hill: I got EMOTIONALLY INVESTED into this show. Like damn…I sobbed on the final episode. Plus, this was by far the most dramatic show I have ever watched. It was just one thing after another it seemed…and although I don’t normally rewatch shows I am sad that they’re taking it off Netflix.
- The Vampire Diaries: If I’m being honest…I still haven’t finished this one…after homegirl left I just couldn’t stay on board, HOWEVER I have heard that the last season is something that has to be seen, so I think I’ll have to just hold on out.
- Grey’s Anatomy: I just started this and oh my goshhhhhhhhh…….I have fallen down that long dark hole, I already know it.
- Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce: I realized that I didn’t love this show once I was super close to the end so I had to finish it to see how it turned out. I don’t know what it was that I just didn’t love, but a lot of my friends absolutely rave about it, so if you think you’d like a relationship-y show about middle aged, real housewifes type women this is for you!
- 13 Reasons Why: I think this show is problematic on so many levels. I am not a fan and I will not be watching season two. If you would like to hear my thoughts on this, I would be more than willing to stand on my soapbox in the comments.
- Jane the Virgin: I just love this show, it’s set up like a telenovela, so it takes a little bit of getting used to and it’s definitely outrageous, but it’s a fun (mostly) lighthearted one that hits on some super strong notes (especially for women!)
- Hart Of Dixie: I watched this show solely for Jamie Kings character’s accent and dresses, otherwise not the greatest.
- The Carrie Diaries: I enjoyed this as long as I separated this show from Sex in the City, plus I am in lovveeee with Mr. Austin Butler.
I know there has got to be more…but this is everything I can think of in this moment (and these aren’t even my Hulu picks!) What is your favorite Netflix show??
***This post is in collaboration with Flying Colors Apparel, all opinions, as always, are my own***