My Guide To Inexpensive Shopping at Target
- Target stores are everywhere, so finding availability is not difficult!
- They always have great pieces and they are constantly working with prominent designers and companies like Who What Wear and Bauble Bar to ensure that there's a great mix of what's currently on trend and what's forever classic.
- The quality is almost always great. The material used on the clothing and accessories really rivals higher end comparisons and the pieces are built to last with the opportunity to shop at fast fashion prices.
- They have lots to choose from both in store and on their site.
- Home decor.
- None of their sections are slacking from their jewelry, shoes, clothing, leisure and athletic wear.
- They offer coupons for their clothing, shoes and accessories quite often through their app.
- Their makeup section is phenomenal and they carry E.L.F.
- I think at full price Target can be quite expensive at times especially for a 'super store' so I don't really ever search for things full price.
- Sometimes the sizing can be all over the place given all the different brands they sell.
- Sometimes things can be, dare I say, basic and over-saturated.
- It's easy to spend a lot of freakin' money in the store.
- The main time I shop at Target is when their doing their clearance promotion. About every other month or so on their app they release a coupon for 20% off of their clearance apparel, shoes and accessories and it's AMAZING. I always try and shop this sale and a lot of times I will hit up multiple stores. I've probably gotten ten pairs of shoes, (always under $10) jeans, many clothing items and jewelry from all of their lines including their Sugar Fix by Bauble Bar. It really is the best time to scoop these things up and I try and let y'all know everytime on my insta!
- With the clearance things, be sure to browse everywhere and not just the clearance sections especially with the makeup, food, and decor items. A lot of times, they're just marked down but still in their correct spots!
- After holidays, all of the things that were in the dollar spot are then extremely marked down usually in the back of the store.
- The better deals are usually in store and not online.