Fall Athleisure + My Favorite Starbucks Drinks
Happy first day of Fall, friends! Isn’t it incredible that cold weather is finally in our midst? I don’t know about y’all but I am ready to stop sweating (probably tmi, sorryy!!) I feel like this isn’t a typical OMG FALL outfit but, I just love it. I am a total closeted sneakerhead and I think my super trendy siblings are completely to blame. This outfit doesn’t lack fall trends, though! I am loving those damn ruffles… I think it’s totally fine to bring color into your fall looks especially (in much of the south) we have a little bit of time before it’s chilly and with sneakers it’s so easy to make a statement.
LIFE TIP: check and see if your feet are small enough to fit into children’s sizes! (check this size chart!) I wear a size 7 in woman’s shoes, and I normally order a 5.5 in kid’s and it’s like $20 cheaper at least! I only paid $40 for these sneaks and it’s impossible to tell a difference!
And if you’ve been reading for a while, you know that I HAVE to wait until the first day of fall to do any fall related things so today is my first pumpkin spice latte of the season! (DROOLING) So, in the great honor of that I figured I would make a list of alllll of my go to Starbuck’s orders! (there’re quite a few!)
- The Pumpkin Spice Latte: I love this drink both cold and iced and I cannot wait to have one!! Hint: if you add a pump of cinnamon dulce it tastes JUST like a pumpkin pie, SO GOOD.
- The Caramel Macchiato: this is exactly how I sound “hi uh, can I get a grande, iced, upside down caramel macchiato with a pump of cinnamon dulce?” it’s a pretentious moment, I know, but this is my go to drink year round. Hint: getting it upside down just means its already mixed!
- A Vanilla Iced Coffee: Honestly, this is when I NEED coffee, but I really shouldn’t splurge wallet wise or calorie wise. I also add milk because I am a wimp.
- The White Chocolate Mocha: This drink hot is my go to Christmastime drink, because, to me, it tastes just like the holidays and I am not a peppermint mocha fan! But, also if I want a frap, I normally get this too…no whip please!
- The Vanilla Bean Frap: This is simply for the moments when I wanted ice cream and everyone else wanted coffee, which happens enough to make it on this list…yikes.
- The WATER: is it just me or is Starbucks’ water drastically better than anyone elses??????