I’m going to begin reviewing my Ipsy bags every month! I’ve had my subscription for over a year and I love it, like a lot! I have gotten so many of my friends (and my mom) completely hooked. I actually saves me money on makeup, because I love trying new products but whenever I go to the drugstore I spend so much money for products that I may not even like. This fills my “I want new makeup” needs without breaking the bank and I get it every month. I never have to buy eye shadow or lipstick anymore because I have virtually every color! With this subscription you’re always sent five products tailored to you based on a quiz, and they range from sample size to full size products! Like I said, I’ve gotten full sized lip and eye products, moisturizers, makeup brushes and even nail color. It is totally worth the $10 a month, as I usually get way more than I pay for.
This month I got a pretty good selection out of my bag!
From right to left, top to bottom
- Lipgasm Lip Gloss: Method to the Madness: ($18) This is the softest lipgloss I have ever used (like in my life) it was unbelievable. The color payoff isn’t incredible, it’s pretty sheer but it gives a glossy sheen with a really natural color; I think this bad boy will have to live in my purse. It doesn’t have the best smell, and I haven’t tasted it but I would totally recommend.
- Manna Kadar Paradise Pearlized Blush: ($19) When I first opened this and saw the color, I was super intimidated. A bright color blush?! But, I loved it once I swatched it and I cannot wait to wear it all spring. It isn’t blotchy at all and the color is so fresh while being a bright pop. I also want to try it out on my eyes! How pretty would it be as a lower lash color??
- Ciate London Geology Top Coat ($17) So, I have a favorite top coat that I’ve been using for years, but I’m really excited to try this one! I have always loved Ciate’s other polishes and from what I’ve tried so far, it’s so shiny! I hope it doesn’t chip as well as it claims to!
- Minus 417 Hand Moisturizer ($17) I’ve been searching for a good hand cream lately to throw in my bags and I think I found it. This one isn’t greasy and it smells so good; mostly of vanilla with a little citrus scent. I really care about my hands, so I’ll be really hard on how I judge it!
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer (sample, full size: $20) I really love The Balm, but I don’t think this product is going to work for me. I have a really hard time with bronzers (I have to use ones with red-ish tints because I’m so fair) but, I want to try it on my eyes! Otherwise, this is a no go for me.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Ipsy click here!